I don’t have the money, but I can help you get it.
I have a successful track record of working with museums to identify and apply for suitable project grant funding, from organisations such as the The National Lottery Heritage Fund, Arts Council England and The Association of Independent Museums.
Times are tough, but there is money out there for good projects. I can help you:
- formulate your ideas
- advise on appropriate funders to approach
- plan and write applications
Over the past 5 years I have worked with museums and heritage organisations to help them raise £16M in grant funding.
Recent successes have been:
- Bridport Museum – The Right Stuff (Museums Association Esmee Fairbairn Collections Fund £101k)
- Trowbridge Museum – Onwards and Upwards (HLF Heritage Grants Round 2 £1.1M)
- Bridport Museum – Ready to Borrow (ACE/SWMDP Capital Grants £22.5k)
- Canterbury Cathedral – The Canterbury Journey (HLF Heritage Grants Round 2 £13.8M)
- I am project managing AIM/Biffa Award History Makers grant programme, providing close to £1M of funding over 3 years to help independent museums tell the stories of inspirational historical figures.